Brukeravatar

Trådstarter
Mikademius
Sted: Oslo, Norge
Kontakt:

The Kove 1.0 released

Legg innav Mikademius » tir 10 mar, 2015

Hi.

I am Martin Andersson, COO of The Floor Above.
Our team, Jimmy Johansson, Boris Horvat, Boris Ignjatovic and myself
just released our brand new project management tool for the
animation and VFX industry, "THE KOVE" (www.thekove.com). Our team combined has around 20 years of experience in the field and has worked on films like Man of Steel, World War Z, The Three Musketeers, Beyond Beyond
and Trollhunter.

We have put our heads together to create a system we want
to work with. The system is built from the artist side focusing on eliminating the eternal
pain a lot of system inflict on artists. We want to keep the artists working on...art. The admins
will be able to keep an overview of the projects while the artists don't have to deal with anything
else than working on what they love.

The Kove has already helped several productions in it's beta stage and managed thousands of shots, hundreds of assets,
and lots of artists working in several countries.
We have released some material for the public and registration is available for the masses.
If you would like to write about it we would love to show you an in depth demonstration of
what the system has to offer! Our vimeo channel (https://vimeo.com/user37290099/videos) has 7 tutorials so far (these ship with the system,
but are available publicly) but some of the best goodies are not on video just yet. Our custom toolset

thanks,
Martin AnderssonCOO,
The Floor Above
Martin Andersson | COO - The Floor Above AB. | Line Producer - Qvisten Animation www.thekove.com | www.animation-hut.no

Gå tilbake til «Nyheter»