- Lifted (2007) A bumbling young alien student from a distant world tests the patience of his instructor as he attempts to abduct an innocently slumbering farmer (Oscar nominee 2007).
- Mater and the Ghost Light (2006) Mater, the rusty but trusty tow truck from Cars, tells the story of the Ghostlight - a mysterious blue light that haunts the town of Radiator Springs and its residents.
- One Man Band (2006) Tells the tale of a peasant girl who encounters two competing street performers who would prefer that her coin find its way into their tip jars. As the two one-man bands' rivalry crescendos, the overly eager musicians vie in more outrageous ways to win the little girl's attention, and coin. (Oscar nominee 2006).
- Jack-Jack Attack (2005) Jack-Jack is thought to be a normal baby, not possessing any super-powers like his parents (The Incredibles’ Mr. and Mrs. Parr) or siblings. But when an outsider is hired to babysit him, Jack-Jack shows his true potential.
- Boundin’ (2004) A sheep proudly dances in his lush wool until he had his first sheering which leaves him humiliated. Then a philosophical jackalope passes by and shows the forlornly shorn sheep that, woolly or not, it's what’s inside that will make him rebound from life’s troubles (Oscar nominee 2004).
- Mike’s New Car (2002) Mike of Monsters Inc. is obsessed with his new six-wheel drive car, and insists on showing it off to his pal Sulley. Unfortunately for Mike, everything that can go wrong does go wrong (Oscar nominee 2003).
- For the Birds (2001) A group of small birds perch together on a telephone wire. When a much larger and awkward-looking bird arrives, the smaller birds reject him with taunts and insults. Then the smaller birds decide to shove him from their perch. Unfortunately, there may be a problem with this plan (2002 Oscar winner).
- Geri’s Game (1997) The title character, Geri plays a game of chess against himself, 'becoming' each of the players in turn by moving to the other side of the chessboard and taking his glasses on and off. As the game progresses, it seems as though there are two people playing – one on the edge of victory and one on the verge of defeat (1998 Oscar winner).
- Knick Knack (1989) A snow-globe snowman wants to join the other travel souvenirs in a hot party, but the glass dome that surrounds him gets in his way.
- Tin Toy (1988) When a wind-up one-man band toy looks up and sees just how boisterous, big, and destructive a baby can be, he does everything he can to flee. But when the baby falls down and gets hurt, the tin toy has to choose between survival, or doing what a toy's got to do (1989 Oscar winner).
- Red’s Dream (1987) While propped up in the corner of a bicycle store on a rainy night, a sale tag hanging from his seat, Red the unicycle dreams about a better place.
- Luxo Jr. (1986) A larger lamp watches while a smaller, younger lamp plays exuberantly with a ball but doesn't quite manage to pick up the knack of handling it himself (Oscar nominee 1987).
- The Adventures of Andre & Wally B (1984) André is awakened in a forest by a pesky bee named Wally B. When André points in a different direction, the bee looks away and André gets his chance to run away. Wally chases André and eventually catches him, reappearing with a bent stinger.[/list]
- Audio commentary
- Behind-the-scenes documentary – Pixar directors discuss the evolution of the Pixar Animation studio and reveal some insider secrets
- Animation tests
- Commercial tests
Disney Collects 13 Classic Animated Shorts Into one DVD
Ultimate Disney Link