Alcohol Induced Game Development 16 Nov, Oslo

Moderatorer: Super Moderatorer, Admins

Brukeravatar

Trådstarter
[TAB]
Sted: Oslo

Alcohol Induced Game Development 16 Nov, Oslo

Legg innav [TAB] » tor 08 nov, 2012

Hey all! We are a bunch of happy-go-lucky game artists and 3D/GFX people who want to get together for some "neerding" and beer. We are about a steady crew of 10 people from professionals to noobs and we have had this meet up a couple of times already to great success (and hangover).

Bilde

Gamedevelopment can be a lonely profession and we do this to get in contact with each other/other studios, discuss workflow/programs and most importantly, talk games AND drink beer!

New members are welcome to join! Just drop by and look for the table-top signs. Feel free to msg me if you have a question.

We're at http://www.cafesara.no this time around, from 18:00 till dawn.

For more info and to spy on who is going:
http://www.meetup.com/Game-Developers-Oslo/events/89926202/

Cya there!

PS: Please bring Game-prototypes for gametesting X)
PPS: Vi snakker også Norsk :D
"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand."

Brukeravatar

Trådstarter
[TAB]

Legg innav [TAB] » lør 10 nov, 2012

Pass på og skriv under på "Meet Up" om du kommer eller ikke, så vi har nok plass til alle. ;) Blir skøy!
"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand."

Brukeravatar

Trådstarter
[TAB]

Legg innav [TAB] » ons 14 nov, 2012

Da er vi tolv stykker++. Blir kos. Fremdeles plass til flere!

Gå tilbake til «Annet»